1. A minimum order of RM50.00 is required for delivery and pickup orders. Customer must pay the shortage/differences should the total amount is less than RM50.00.
2. Lunch delivery is between 11am – 1pm Monday to Friday, weekends Saturday and Sunday is subject to availability. Ordering cut off time for the delivery is 9am.
3. Free Delivery for orders above RM50.00 (Klang Valley only). Free delivery for areas nearby our TTDI outlet. Free delivery area coverage subject to our company review and area radius.
4. Free Delivery for orders above RM60.00 (KL City areas). RM12 delivery fee will be charged for KL City areas. For other areas in KL-Ampang – please refer to coverage map for respective delivery fee.
5. Pick up order can be made the same day. Pick up service starts at 9.00am until 9.00pm. Please allow us at least 30 minutes to prepare your order.
6. We accept credit card payment for all online and pick-up orders.
7. We accept cash on delivery(COD) payment for all pick-up orders.
8. We will aim to provide products ordered and delivery as close as possible within the estimated delivery time.
9. Confirmation email will be sent after order is confirmed and paid. In the event an item ordered is out of stock or unavailable, we will notify and replace an item of equivalent quality and price.
10. There is strictly no refunds, change or cancellation once the order has been made and confirmed.
11. Please do specify if you have any food allergy or any health concerns with any food products. All Goodness Greens Café products are processed in a strictly pork free facilities and Muslim friendly environment. Only our cold-pressed juices are certified HALAL by JAKIM.
12. Delivery time may be affected due to bad weather or traffic conditions.
13. Delivery service is limited to Klang Valley region only. Delivery may be temporarily unavailable in selected areas due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances.
14. Please ensure delivery address given is correct and for your presence to be at the delivery address for a timely food delivery process. Our appointed delivery service will contact you upon arrival of delivery.
15. Please take note that any changes to the address / wrong address / irresponsive deliveries, delivery will be charged an extra fee.
PAYMENT (SECURE TRANSACTIONS)
Online payment is made exclusively by payment gateway Paypal. The client accepts that his/her account is debited for the total amount due at the time of the order. Bank cards accepted for online payment are those used by cardholders within the European Union zone, such as Carte Bleue, Visa, Vpay, Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express. Depending on the type of card, the client enters his/her card number, its expiry date and security code (composed of the three figures shown on the back of the bank card), then validates this data, or has the possibility of returning to the previous page. Payments made online by bank cards shall be carried out by way of the secured payment system of LCL bank. The request for payment is made in real time via the secured payment system of LCL bank - the bank ensures that it is a valid bank card (if no error is registered on entering the code and the card has not been stopped) and confirms registration of payment by delivering a transaction number or advises that the transaction has been refused (as the case may be).After payment has been validated by the banking organisation, the order is accepted by the vendor who confirms acceptance of the order to the client by email. The client undertakes to personally use the bank card of which he/she is the registered holder. In the event of fraudulent use, the vendor cannot be held liable. In the absence of payment by the bank, or a refusal by the banking centres to make payment, the order shall be automatically cancelled and the client informed by email. The products remain the property of the vendor until it receives full payment of the price.
EXCHANGE POLICY: REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS
No refunds, exchange, cancellations or amendments is applicable once payment is processed and completed online.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
The vendor reserves the right to change the product range at any time and from time to time. Certain offers may have a restricted period of validity that will be indicated for each product or product range. The vendor undertakes to honour orders received on the website only within the limits of available stocks. In rare cases, a product that is shown as available on the website may become unavailable after definite registration of the order. In the event that one or several products ordered become(s) unavailable within the time period indicated, the vendor undertakes to inform the client of this fact as quickly as possible by email. The order shall be automatically cancelled and the client is reimbursed within 30 days at the latest following full settlement of the amount paid, except where the client expressly wishes to switch his/her order to a substitute product advised by the vendor. The client agrees and acknowledges that no penalty shall be applied for such cancellations and that subject to the above, receipt of reimbursement of the amount paid by the client shall be conclusive, and the client waives all rights to claim any penalty or other costs from the vendor.